- 1 cup non-dairy yoghurt or milk
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional; I use Garden of Life's RAW protein or Manitoba Harvest's Hemp PRO 50)
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 cups greens/frozen greens cubes (blend greens and freeze in cubes for thicker smoothies; optional but recommended)
- 1 piece or 1 cup fruit (fresh/frozen)
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- Spices to taste
- Ice (optional)
Blend the beejeebes out of it.
6 ounces blueberry soyoghurt
knifeful of peanut butter (I measure nut butter with a butter knife in order to stir the oil back into it.)
2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
1 cup baby carrots
½ cup crushed pineapple
a dash of cinnamon
a dash of ginger
Put all ingredients into the pitcher of a blender. Hit the second-to-highest setting and let 'er go until it’s reached your desired texture.
I poured mine over the hempseed-raisin cornbread I’ve been eating for breakfast. The cornbread recipe’s a modified version of the one from that earlier post.